When you open a Last Real Gym franchise, we require you to have at least $150,000 of liquid capital. Having this level of capital available will help you get your Last Real Gym off to a strong start. You will have the resources that you will need through the critical early stages of your business.
Estimated Total Initial Investment
Franchisees can expect to make a total investment of approximately $412,600 to $797,400 when you open your Last Real Gym. The exact amount you will invest will depend on a number of factors such as the actual size and condition of your site and the type of location that you choose. For a full breakdown of these expenses, please see Item 7 of our Franchise Disclosure Document, "Estimated Initial Investment."
The Application Process
- You submit the Franchise Information Request.
- We contact you by phone or email to introduce ourselves and have an initial conversation regarding your plans for your Last Real Gym.
- You complete our Franchise Application Form.
- We review your application and we provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document. This important document spells out everything you need to know about owning a Last Real Gym franchise. Take your time and ask us any questions you may have. Talk with your legal and financial consultants.
- You attend a Discovery Day at our headquarters in San Diego, California. You get a complete hands-on overview of what it is like to own and operate a Last Real Gym and you meet your support team.
- Join the Pack! Once we mutually decide to go forward, we determine your territory and sign the documents. The next steps are site selection, build-out, training, and...opening!